Rome wasn’t built in a day, and it's difficult to permanently change your sleep in only a few nights. Research shows that it can take at least 14 days or more for us to get our bad sleep patterns corrected. Here's our brand promise to you, if you follow the simple 5-step plan below for the next 14 days, you’ll see great improvement on your sleep quality :
- Take 2 QuicklySleep capsules 1 hour before bedtime.
- Pause using electronics 1 hour before desired bedtime. Your T.V., mobile phones and other electronic screens trick your brain into staying up. Blue light from electronics tell your brain NOT to release melatonin and other sleep hormones, which then counteracts your body's natural process of preparing to sleep and reduces QuicklySleep's effectiveness. If you want to continue to use electronics before bed, we recommend wearing 97% blue light blocking glasses: Click Here to Get Blue Light Blocking Glasses.
- Get your bedroom cold. Your body naturally lowers it’s temperature every time you fall asleep - it’s required to fall asleep. To encourage your body to get into this lower-temperature state faster, it's recommended that the temperature for your bedroom is around 65-70 degrees Fahrenheit to induce sleep faster. (Only do this if your health permits).
- Get your sleep schedule normalized by going to bed every night at the same time and waking up at the same time every morning . This trains your biological clock to know when to start getting ready for bed at night.
- Do you struggle with waking up in the middle of the night? If you're one of the almost 50% of adults who snore, mouth breathe or frequently need the bathroom at night, then the source of your sleeplessness could be your nose. In the breakthrough book, Breath, it explains that we need to have our mouths closed and breathe through our noses when we sleep or we’ll have a host of sleep and health problems. Staying asleep all through the night with Quickly Sleep is easy with this simple trick, we’re serious, we recommend that you keep your mouth closed to train your body to breathe through your nose, or to use our comfy Quick Vents, which open up your nose to stop snoring and mid-sleep disruptions from improper breathing. Click here to get Quick Vents. Ultimately, the important takeaway here is to consistently breathe from your nose while you're asleep.
If you stick with this plan for around 7 days you’ll notice that you’ll start to get to bed easier and stay asleep longer. By about day 14 your sleep habits should be more fixed into your lifestyle. The rewards of great sleep can last a lifetime. We wish you the best of luck on your sleep journey.
*Site and Marketing statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product(s) are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease. Statements do not constitute medical advice. Consult your doctor before making changes.